٢٠٠٩/١٠/٣١

The 2009 October Daring Bakers’ challenge...MACAROONS

The 2009 October Daring Bakers’ challenge was brought to us by Ami S. She chose macarons from Claudia Fleming’s The Last Course: The Desserts of Gramercy Tavern as the challenge recipe.

THE DARING COOKS OCTOBER 2009 CHALLENGE: MACAROONS




Hi all
It was so difficult month
My Macaron make me crazy At Wits End
I do it twice .. but not good Worried

At the second time I make the Macaroon then when I take out from the oven
I see the painful Macaron Crying Idid not know what happened to it Confused

Thinking but I have good idea Nerd
have a look..?

we like it
do you like it???

هناك ٥ تعليقات:

Audax يقول...

I love what you did with the recipe very clever use of the batter to make chocolate coated balls of almond yumminess. Bravo well done on this challenge. Cheers from Audax in Australia.

ღ♥ღ Nesrin Designs ღ♥ღ يقول...

Ohh Audax again in my blog
you r welcome
and thank u sooo much

Francijn يقول...

That is really daring! What you did with the failed cookies. It would have been a shame to throw it away with all the almonds. Well done!

ღ♥ღ Nesrin Designs ღ♥ღ يقول...

thank you Francijn
..... it was real daring as you said:)

thank your visit :)

sabah يقول...

I wish you the best to you and to all your family, happy new year.

ღ♥ღ Hello every body ღ♥ღ

i hope to spend good time with my blog